WE HAVE DAYS TO WAIT, BUT NOW IS THE TIME TO REGISTER!
Reunion registration is now open! Just follow the steps below to take advantage of the
Early Bird discounted pricing EXTENDED through February 28.
NOTE: Directory profiles are currently closed for update
to prepare final copy for the Yearbook.
- Sign Up for the Class website to access all the details as they are announced if you don't already have an account. Just click SIGNUP at the top right of your screen or see the box "JOIN THIS SITE" on the right.
- Review your 50th Reunion invitation and detailed information, which were sent to the class by email or US mail.
- Consult the size chart for our 50th Reunion custom Reyn Spooner shirts.
- Register to attend the 50th Reunion for you and your guests (login required).
Alternatively, you can access printable registration forms for Classmates and Class Associates.
- Purchase Reunion costume items if you will not be registering for the event before February 28, 2021 and wish to guarantee your size selection. If ordered by February 28, we'll make sure you are able to get the size you'd like. Click the button below to visit the Class Store. The page will open in a new window. If you are logged in to the website, your address information will be pre-filled in your order.
- Book your hotel! See the helpful guidance assembled here. (Updated 7/23/20)
- Browse the Photo Gallery and the collection of images from past Reunions. Thanks to Rich Hollingsworth there is a great new collection from (gulp) our 10th Reunion!
The Class Survey and content gathering for the Reunion Yearbook are now closed.
Thank you to all who contributed.
Watch for the Spring release of the 50th Reunion Yearbook!
Any Yearbook questions can be directed to the editors,
Chris Connell and Ray Ollwerther, via email at email@example.com.
Return often to see the latest news and plans for our 50th Reunion!